I have wanted to get a camera with more features for a while. So Craig and I have been talking about saving up for one. This past week on Dallas Area Moms, one of the moms had a camera posted for sale. I wanted to get a Nikon or Cannon SLR. The camera she was selling was not one of those, but it does have a much better zoom than the one I am using now. I have been having fun playing with it and learning the new features.
Here are a few pictures I took with the new camera.
LOL Helen, that is my sisters dog, we spray painted the green hair color to tease my dad. Last time the dog came up we dyed it blue. My dad was not amused.
2 comments:
I love the squirrel pic! ...why is the dog's hair green?
LOL Helen, that is my sisters dog, we spray painted the green hair color to tease my dad. Last time the dog came up we dyed it blue. My dad was not amused.
Post a Comment