Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Cards





OK I have done this before, and I will have to do it again.

When taking the kids to purchase the valentines to pass out at the Party, read the box carefully. Patrick Chose Kung Fu Panda. He wanted to pass them out to everyone in 3rd grade, that is 72 kids. We got 3 boxes with 34 each, that makes 102 cards. we got home.

Alison sat down and started signing her 19 cards with names and stickers...... Patrick opened his boxes and then HAD TO GO TO THE BATHROOM>>>>> right then. He shut the door and 45 minute later came out covered with Tattoos.

Apperently his box came with those glorious put on with water temporary Tattoos, if you look at the box closely there are 34 valentines per box and 35 Tattoos. The idea being you give one to your friends with the valentine. Patrick had other ideas. I waited to get the camera out until after he went to sleep. I was not able to capture the knees, backs of legs, armpits.... you name it.

2 comments:

C said...

Ha ha ha! That's hilarious! Patrick cracks me up.

Helen said...

That had me laughing soooo hard! Funny boy!