Craig and I took our cub scout pack to Lake Tawakoni. We had a great turnout, there were 24 families. A total of 90 people. The weather was nice until Sunday, we had to pack up in the rain. The kids all made walking sticks and they went on a digital photo scavenger hunt on Saturday. The parents all participated in our annual Chili Cook Off.
We got a new tent this year!

We also all got new air mattresses. I have never slept better on a camp out.


Alison walking by the lake with her bear.

Alison and Grace on the bridge.

Alison found a baby turtle. The kids all had fun looking at it.
We did finally get the kids to let it go.




This was a happy turtle, once we let him go.

One of our Scout dad's welds together bike parts to make cool looking bikes.


Patrick participating in the outdoor flag ceremony.

Painting hiking sticks.

Ready to hike.

My den and the little siblings.


Our boys checking the scavenger list.

Roxie watching the birds.

1 comment:
I love that little turtle!!
It's been a while since we pulled our tent out, but I'm pretty sure it's the same one! (I'm thrown off only because ours is really old, it shocks me that they'd still make the exact same one.)
You guys really do have such fun camping, I love seeing your pics!
Post a Comment