
We were supposed to go camping this past weekend at Bonham State Park. Mother Nature had other ideas for us. It has been raining non-stop here. I was talking daily to the park rangers. We decided to cancel after the ranger said they got over 10 1/2 inches of rain, with more in the forecast over the weekend.
Canceling turned out to be a good thing, Thursday night Ali came into our bedroom with a horrible cough and a fever. I took her to the doctor to find out that she has a sinus infection.
We tried to go see the balloon launch over Plano Saturday morning, but they were grounded due to wind.
I got a few pictures in here and there, but nothing like I was planning.
We will try again in two weeks.
Craig and Patrick frying biscuits, one of our meals planned for the camp out.
Tons of rain, tons of mushrooms.



No comments:
Post a Comment