Sunday, October 25, 2009

Cub Scout Fall Campout 2009

The Camp Out was a success. We were able to go all weekend with awesome weather and NO Rain! This was our first time camping with our new pack. There were 40 families covering 20 sites at Eisenhower State Park. I went up early Friday morning to secure 20 sites close together. After setting up our camp, Roxie and I got to hang out and wait for everyone to get there.

Roxie, helping me pick out our camp sites.

The tent is set up, time to explore!
Some fossils I found right away, the kids are going to have fun with these.


Some fall color showing. Great camping weather.

Alison playing with the spiders.

Being silly and letting it crawl all over her face.

The boys listening to the Park Ranger.

The Ranger was awesome with the boys, he brought dead snakes to show them. He also talked about all of the animals in the park.


Roxie, tying to convince Alison to share her sandwich.

Alison carved a pumpkin while Patrick went fishing with his den.


Alison and the bottle launcher.


Patrick's new Den.

Silly Boys







No comments: