I had an awesome birthday this weekend. My best friends ever came over to hang out on the patio with me. I was also chosen as a host for the Just Dance 2 House Party. House Party sent us a free copy of Just Dance 2 and Just Dance Kids. The game is just awesome, it is for Wii and can host up to 4 people on the kids version and up to 8 on the Just Dance 2. We ran out of space way before we ran out of interest or controllers. In times that are lean I know that I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends. Thank you all for coming out and celebrating with me.
As usual, Rachel made the most fantabulous cake.
1 comment:
ROTFL!! Looks like a blast. I love the picture of Craig and Rodney, too funny. Happy Birthday, love you.
Post a Comment