Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Colorado August 2011

For the last week of our summer break we took the kids to Colorado. The kids were very excited to see everyone. We stayed very busy and had a great time visiting with everyone. I had fun playing with my camera as usual. I cam home with over 500 pictures. This year we flew instead of driving. That was a hit. Patrick and Alison have fun using their passports and are great travelers. They were great on the plane, unfortunately we were seated right in front of  kids that were not. It was funny hearing my kids complaining about the behavior of other kids. Both kids commented on how much nicer the weather was in Colorado than in Texas right now.

Saturday night, Craig and I got to hang out without the kids. It was nice to see Steve and Mary Ann at their new apartment.

 The kids had a great time playing and exploring around the house.
 I got to sit and read with this great view as the kids played golf.
 We got to go Alpine Sledding.



 No trip is complete without ice cream.
 We even got to play miniature golf, ride go carts and bumper cars.









 Pretty impressive hole in one. The kids missed on purpose so the statue would spit water on them.














No comments: