Super Cow was a great idea, and very doable. But when Hayley suggested Honey Moo Moo we had to turn to Google to explore our options. The kids and I have never seen the show. I had a few ideas from the commercials, but nothing prepared me for the images I saw that day. We decided that we found the costume that we were looking for.
Alison's vision for Honey Moo Moo
Vanna was such a great sport about it all, we tried on the wig, and did her make up. she was getting so much attention from everybody walking by.
The kids and I made signs for the boys to hold up. Patrick decided he wanted to show a cow too, so Aunt Kay found two tiger capes. Patrick and Valente were Honey Moo Moo's Guardian Tigers.
I tried to stay close and grab all of the pictures that I could. Heather had the fun job of wrangling two calves and 4 kids. Not an easy task.
We won the contest. Dyson quickly dropped his poster to hold out newest Blue Sky Ranch Banner.
Our official State Fair of Texas Winner Picture, I ducked in under the photographer.
not to shabby for getting that many subjects in line and facing the same direction.



No comments:
Post a Comment