Thursday, July 31, 2008

Haircolor and Vacation Bible School

Our church has vacation bible school going on this week and the theme is Power Lab. We are having fun thinking of ways to dress up like scientists and to just act silly. The kids picked out wacky colors to spray on their hair, and I decided to dye the ends of my hair to go along. I was trying to get a navy blue, but it turned out just a bit green. Patrick and Hayden were a huge help though.

Hayden helped me paint on the dye and Patrick was the photographer. Heather stopped by and we even let her poodle Rosie dress up for the occasion.

Painting on the dye.

Patrick's self portrait.

Ali playing "dead".


I borrowed a little of Ali's pink.

Rosie the poodle.

Roxie did not like Rosies new do.

1 comment:

NARsMom said...

Ha, how cute. I love it. :)
By the way CJ's surgery went well. He of course didn't go to work that night. He was numb most of the day, and wasn't in to bad of pain which is a good thing. Thanks for your prayers, and thoughts. By the way I added to my blog, and will be doing so more. THank you for reading mine. :)