Friday, October 3, 2008

The Texas State Fair

My parents and sister came up from Houston this weekend. They were coming up to meet someone there to purchase 3 miniature cows. Mom came up to see the grandkids, I am pretty sure she was not that interested in the livestock.

Friday night the kids stayed at the hotel with Grammy and Grampie. Saturday morning Craig and I got up to meet them. We took the Dart to downtown Dallas and then we got on a bus to take us to the Fair. That was a great set up.

When we got there we went over to the livestock section to see where Dad and Heather were going to be. Then we went back to ride the rides.

I loved taking pictures there, the colors were so bright, the weather was awesome and the kids had a great time.

I took tons of picture so enjoy.

Dyson and Heather waiting for the train.
Ali and Aunt Kay waiting for the bus.

Noah and Patrick on the bus.




Dyson is not too sure about this.




Ali can barely see over the dash.

Waiting for the big ferris wheel.



Our view at the top.



A friendly Police officer.

Ali did not care for him much.


No comments: