Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve


Craig and I have been married twelve years now and we have yet to send out a Christmas Card. Once we bought a package of printer stationary with the intent to provide a Christmas letter. I have decided that a Christmas Post on my Blog would have to work for this year. Maybe I will tackle it next year.

We had a great evening, we had a spiral cut ham and mashed potatoes for dinner. We used some of the leftovers to make the "Christmas Eggs" or egg casserole. When the kids get us up in the morning all we have to do is put the eggs in the oven and push play on the coffee pot.

We went to the Christmas Eve service at our church this evening, we were feeling daring because we let Patrick and Alison each hold their own candle AND sit in the row in front of us. I kept watching Ali, she was leaning over her candle and I was waiting for her hair to fall in the flame. We made it out of there with only one drop of wax on Alison's pink shoes.

Once we got back home, the kids got to open the Christmas Eve gift of PJ's and Slippers. My mom always did it for us, well who am I kidding, we even got PJ's from her this year. But it does make for cute pictures and the idea is to have the kids match or at least look cute for Christmas morning pictures.

The kids are asleep now, we have cookies to eat and gifts to arrange. I hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Hugs and Kisses to all,
Holly

No comments: