Monday, December 29, 2008

Hockey Night in Dallas - The Boys Go to the Stars Game

For Patrick's birthday California/Colorado Steve (a.k.a. Uncle Steve or as I call him "Hollywood Stevie B") gave 4 tickets to the Dallas Stars (good thing he still has Fox Sports connections). 2 of the tickets were then given to Patrick's friend Hayden for his birthday. So Patrick, Hayden, Pat and I went to see the Stars play the Anaheim Ducks.



The boys loved the game, especially since the Stars won....in overtime. I was hoping for a shootout, but at least the game winner was scored by Modano, the one Star I like. Five years in Dallas and I still have trouble cheering for the Stars, but I keep trying. Patrick had me buy him a Stars jersey before we went to the game since Hayden would have a Stars shirt. I tried to get him to wear the Avalanche jersey, but no luck. At least he still wears his Broncos shirts.

It was a great night for all of us, especially the boys. Thanks Uncle Steve!

1 comment:

Helen said...

How fun! I've never been to a hockey game... maybe one of these days...