
We went camping this weekend. We had 5 families on this trip and all started out marvelously. We had a great campsite, although during set up we all mentioned how it would suck if it rained.
About 2:15 in the morning the storm hit. There was tons of lightning rain and wind. We lost one of the three canopies. Of course it was ours, LOL. And every tent had about 3 inches of water in it. I have to say our new tent did a great job through it all, the water came in from the bottom. we were able to get all of our gear on the kids mattresses and the kids and dog got in bed with Craig and I.
I did not get as many pictures as I would have liked. But I did not want to ruin my camera in the rain.
Before the rain.






No comments:
Post a Comment