The days have been filled with swim team and extra kids. We go to the pool 3 different times for practice each day. I am blessed to have friends to help with the car pool, or I would most definitely go insane. The move to the Piranhas was a great one, all of the kids are improving each day.
Alison had a week of late nights for Girl Scout Camp, she was gone from 6-10 each evening. She had a blast but was very tired.
This past week we cleaned out her room and painted it. She chose a very bright green.
Patrick is in Colorado for Boy Scout Camp. To say that he was excited about this trip is a gross understatement.I was able to get a couple of shots from my phone while we were waiting on the bus.
Today I got an email with a photo of our group at Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs on Sunday before arriving at Camp Alexander.
Craig and I also hosted a Holly's Discover You Can House Party™.
We received a party package and materials from Ball Canning. We canned Strawberry Jam. We have plans to get together again with friends and make salsa and pickle peppers.
Galveston Vacation Part Seven
11 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment