Why do you ask? The answer is simple, I must be insane. Instead of enjoying a nice summer with my 2 kiddos, I sign up for mayhem. I am keeping my dear nephew Dyson everyday. But just to make life interesting for you, I am keeping a good friends two boys for the summer as well. For some reason I thought it might be FUN to write about this endeavor and post pictures as well.
So hold on tight for the ride. I am going to jump right in feet first.
Today was officially Patrick's last day as a 2nd Grader. He got out early today which was great because he and Hayden had swim practice. I am very glad to have this outlet for the bigger boys. What a great way to expend energy. But this was not a well thought out plan. I now have Ali (5) Owen (5) and Dyson (2) to entertain by the pool. They do not seem to understand the fine art of watching the big guys swimming lap after lap.
I lucked out today, Daddy came home to watch the young ones. I have this advventure to look forward to tomorrow.
Galveston Vacation Part Seven
11 years ago


2 comments:
Good pics h1!
Hmmm...Looks and sounds like you have some good plans - wanna keep my kiddo, too? He's pretty good at listening MOST of the time (with the proper motovation)...
Post a Comment