Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rainy Day

This morning was very gloomy. Patrick had breathing issues and croup again. I fell and hurt my hip. And the pictures were not happening today.

I took the kids, all 5 of them, to the library. I think it will be a while before we try that again. Patrick and Hayden did pretty good. Ali was on a quest for all pink books. Bonus points if they had a princess in them.
Owen was obsessed with the play area. I asked him to find 2 books first and he pulled down an Atlas, and a guide to science experiments. Both reference books that are not available for check out, so he had to try again.
Dyson found a Curious George book and carried it up and down the aisles yelling "My Monkey Book"

Yesterday we took the kids and the bikes up to the church parking lot. The kids had fun on bikes and in the church playground.

I had fun playing with the camera.











No comments: