Friday, August 29, 2008

The First Week of School


We made it through the first week of school. Alison is exhausted at the end of each day. Poor Dyson has been walking around the house asking "Where is Ali, Where is Patrick?" and I have been finding things to do.

Dyson will start Mother Day Out at our church, but today we had a few chores.

After dropping Patrick and Ali off at school I drove over to Hayley's to get Dyson. I have to cross by the Chisholm Trail and by the water there were ducks and Nutria (I think) sitting under the tress eating dried corn. I decided to try and get a picture of them. The nutria went into the water, so I was not able to get a shot of them, I think I will try again later. But the ducks came up to see if I had any bread for them.



After I got Dyson I had to take him to the dentist today. He did a great job. The ladies said that they wished all of their patients were as good as he was. He got 2 "Cars" stickers when he was done, so he was a happy camper.

After the dentist, I took Dyson to IKEA. I wanted to get a new dresser for in Craig's and my bedroom.This provews it . Mom's ARE mentally handicapped, we even have "Speacial" parking spots just for us. I thought it was a great idea, until I remembered starting next week I get to run errands without kids!!!

Alison got a certificate for being a Super Star Student for her first week of Kindergarten. She is very proud of it.

2 comments:

Amy Clary said...

Looks like you've made a smooth transition back to school! Congrats! :)

(visiting from MBC)

Helen said...

I love that last pic! What a silly face!