Thursday, June 18, 2009

Camp Holly Is....

very quiet right now. Monday I had 5 kids and my sister in town. Today I only have one. Patrick and Hayden are off to Webelos Camp. This is Patrick's first camping experience with scouts and no mom or dad or sister present. I expect him to come home Saturday completely filthy and exhausted, just the way it should be.

Alison went home with Heather to spend a week or so at the farm. I have already talked to her on the phone today, she is at mom's office "helping" today. Hopefully Heather will take pictures for me.

Owen went to visit his grandparents. I am betting that he is enjoying some special Owen only attention.

I do have Dyson this week, but he is happy to play with trains and watch Diego and the Backyardigans all day long. I guess I will try and get some projects done around the house.

Waiting........
Still Waiting.

Happy Campers.

Group Shot.

Patrick is very excited about this trip, he was grinning ear to ear the whole time.

Alison with a picture and list of names for all of the baby chicks.

Silly Girl.

No comments: