Thursday, June 25, 2009

Patio Time!



The extension is complete. Craig and I were able to move the table and chairs back on to the patio last night. We have so much more room. I have plans to fix up the new bed along the fence line under the Mulberry tree. I am also going to do some planting on the little strip between the patio and the fence.

We did find out in the moving of the grill that the poor beast is on it's last legs. I love our Weber, but over the past nine years it has gotten some tough lovin. We have replaced the parts that we could, but it is now rusting out and beyond fixing. Nine years is not awful for something we use more than 5 times a week and often more than once on any given day.

Craig is not too upset though, he is already drooling over the newer, bigger and better grills to go with our bigger and better space.


No comments: