Sunday, August 23, 2009

School Starts Tomorrow

No pictures until then, but right now the excitement begins. Alison has had her clothes set out, her lunch choices written, her lunch box and water bottles stacked since 8 this morning. Patrick started "researching" the Lincoln Memorial yesterday. (He remembered Hayden had a test on it in 4th grade so he wants a head start studying)

Today Patrick has come home from church with a Headache. He has been still and quiet on the couch watching movies. He set out his clothes and then went to lay back down. He has a tummy ache. He is dizzy. He can't sleep.

I feel for him. He is so outgoing once he gets there. He loves, even thrives on being around people. But starting something new is just killing him.

As a mom I want to fix it, but there is nothing I can do for him before tomorrow.

I hope he falls asleep soon, he has been in bed fretting about it since 8 o'clock.

1 comment:

HeatherRocks! said...

Pat'll do OK...

Noah's dancin' around the room having a ball - so excited for tomorrow! He has been like this all weekend...I hope all of our kids are as pumped as he is! I am so glad to be feeling better and ready to meet them fo real!