
It is all the buzz here in Dallas. Every mom board I visit, Facebook post I read, IM sent by friends is talking about snow. It was snowing here in Dallas. This was the third time in December that it snowed. Big fluffy flakes falling in measurable amounts.
The first was an unexpected fluke. We woke up to snow December 2nd. Patrick and Alison had to go to school and it had melted before they got home.
Snow number 2 came on Christmas Eve. The kids got to play in it and it made for a nice white Christmas.
Yesterday we were lucky enough for snow number 3. I like how it comes in bits, without all of the ice and yuck that brings out the worst in Dallas drivers.
Alison had a friend over, so in true big brother style, Patrick made snowballs to taunt the girls.



No comments:
Post a Comment