Alison is loving scouts and will be starting a Hip Hop Dance Class soon. She and Patrick have made it to upper levels in their Kombido class. They are both now sporting a red belts.
Alison and her Best Friend Madison.
Alison with self applied make up from a Christmas present. We may have to work on that before she is ever allowed to really wear make up.
Another of Alison and Madison.
Patrick is starting to talk about cute girls in his class. He has also admitted to passing notes to two different girls. I am not quite sure I am ready for this with Patrick, he seems so grown up at times. Then he does something dumb, like cutting his hair. I guess he is always going to keep me on my toes.
Patrick, playing with his snow man, made out of Oreos, icing and candy.
Patrick posing next to his self portrait.
Self Haircut. Mommy is not happy.







No comments:
Post a Comment