Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back To School

YEAH!~ I love them, but I am so glad they could go back today. I think they felt the same way. They were both dressed, fed and ready to go at 7:00 am. 30 minutes too early, what happens when Patrick and Alison have 30 extra minutes? well let's just say the fun begins. NOT

Patrick decided to stand on the dining room table to Belt out the Star Spangled Banner. I am not ever sure what really goes on in his head.

Alison had to count to 100 twice, because her teacher told her to practice. I have listened to her do it all break so today she decided to sit on Roxie and count to her.

Today would have been very nice, but in true Holly fashion I send my two out the door and volunteer to watch 3 extras. So on my first day without kids for 2009 I had two 2 year olds and one 5 year old.

No comments: