Here is Patrick's First of many I am sure art galleries. None of the originals are available for purchase. But I would be happy to send digital copies to those who request them.
This was the cover of his art portfolio. He loves to use lots of color just like mommy. I love the way PATRICK is SOOOO big, and DBell ia squeezed in like an afterthought.
This piece was not titled, but it really made me think of the Dr Suess Book, Oh the Places You'll Go. I'll add a copy of the book cover so that you can see what I mean.

Here is a very nice view of the Statue of Liberty.

This portrait goes to show that you need to let the kids explain it to you before jumping to conclusions. First I thought it was Patrick when he was older, I was a bit disturbed by the fact that it looked a little like the infamous Hitler, then I read the description on the back. This is actually a portrait of the Wright Brothers. (The other brother is in the plane flying behind the man's head.)
This was a response Patrick made after reading If the Dinosaurs Came back, by Bernard Most. My personal favorite in this is the change to the Starbucks Cup, instead of the mermaid, Starbucks cups will sport a dinosaur head.
I am also not quite sure what he was thinking with the bible quote:
The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.
Either the dinosaurs sinned and became extinct, or when we all go to Heaven we will be singing our praises next to a T-Rex.

This portrait goes to show that you need to let the kids explain it to you before jumping to conclusions. First I thought it was Patrick when he was older, I was a bit disturbed by the fact that it looked a little like the infamous Hitler, then I read the description on the back. This is actually a portrait of the Wright Brothers. (The other brother is in the plane flying behind the man's head.)

This was a response Patrick made after reading If the Dinosaurs Came back, by Bernard Most. My personal favorite in this is the change to the Starbucks Cup, instead of the mermaid, Starbucks cups will sport a dinosaur head.
I am also not quite sure what he was thinking with the bible quote:
The wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.
Either the dinosaurs sinned and became extinct, or when we all go to Heaven we will be singing our praises next to a T-Rex.





No comments:
Post a Comment