Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our New Years Eve Party

We got together with a friend across the street for New Years this year. She hosted and Adult/Parent Party at her house, while I made arrangements for the kids and teens at my house. We had tons of food, stayed up way too late and had an awesome time. If the New Year goes as smoothly as our gathering, I am set for 2009.

Getting ready!

In addition to Rum Cake, we made Shrimp Dip and Sausage Puffs.

Patrick is playing Dominoes waiting for all of the kids to get here.






We had built in babysitters with all of the teenagers, they were awesome and did a great job.

















We all ate way too much, stayed up way too late and had a very great time. I am so lucky to have great friends like these to start the new year off with.

Happy New year!

3 comments:

C said...

We had a great time! Thank you for organizing it (and Amy too). I feel so blessed to be starting ANOTHER year with you as a friend!

Unknown said...

It was alot of fun! Great pictures! We'll see you lots in the new year!

Helen said...

That was a great idea! How fun!