Thursday, January 29, 2009

Having Fun

The kids went back to school today. I am looking through photography books from a friend, she took classes in college. I wish I had thought of that. I am having fun looking through the books and then just going out and playing with the camera. I have to say I just go out and take pictures of things that catch my attention, it my be bunk to everyone else. At least I am having fun.

It was super Foggy this morning when I took the kids to school.


Even though the weather is insane, the trees all think that Spring is here, there are buds everywhere that you look.

This is the peach tree in front of my sister's house. Even though it is now 52 degrees, this ice is in the shade. It refuses to melt away.


These buds are on the very same tree that is housing the ice.



Dyson bought "happy" daisies for his teacher at school. He has been at home sick since he bought them. I decided to play with them.




2 comments:

C said...

Those are great. You have a wonderful "eye". I think reading the books will help you get exactly what you want. I really don't think you need much help though, you are great at setting up the shots already!

Helen said...

Great pics! (and those flowers are so pretty!)